I have had this card in my head for a while. I wanted to use the seabackground and use acetate to create the image of a window. To do this I stamped and colored the image first. Then I stamped it again and only colored the outside part of the image. I cut out the middle or window on the image. Then I attached the acetate to the second image and put silver brads to imitate rivits on the porthole. I then layered this on the first image and popped it up using dimensionals. I was pleased with the result.
Here is the front of my card:
Following are the supplies that I used:
Card Stock: Stampin' Up and Couture
Designer Series Paper: Stampin' Up
Ribbon: Stampin' Up
Brads: From Stash/Hobby Lobby
Acetate: From Stash
Coloring: Copic Markers (Sorry, I did not keep track of the colors that I used)
Rub Ons: American
I hope that you like my card. Leave me a message and tell me if you think the acetate worked to give it that window feel. Have a great stamping day!!