Translate This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

First Post


Today is my first day using a blog. I have not ever had a blog before, but I have have had others ask me if I had a blog where I share the cards that I make. I have resisted up until now as, although I am not completly technologically challenged, I still feel overwhelmed. However, I have seen some amazing cards and projects on blogs and I just feel that it is time to take the plunge. My blog will be generic until I can figure all of this out. A person has to start somewhere, though!!

I have really love the Magnolia Stamps and copic markers are amazing!! I love that I can get a vivid bright color with a watercolor blending technique. I hope to have some card samples soon. Until then I hope that you will enjoy some of my other work. The picture above is for a class that I am having in my home. Later, I will have some Tilda cards to share.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Love that candle
Welcome to the blogging world

Anonymous said...

Great color scheme, I love your cute little set!

Danka Kareen said...

Really cute, hope you will love blogging with us !

Lori said...

These are both so pretty! Welcome to blogland : )
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Barb Hardeman said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You're off to a great start...Barb

cabio's craft corner said...

Welcome to the blogging world Dawn. Great to see your pretty creations pic uploaded and look forward to see more :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Karen W said...

Welcome to the world of blogging - I to am new to the group and am practicing with my Copics.

Lovely 1st post

Sylvia said...

Your blog is more than ok!!
Sylvia

Barb F said...

Nice blog and welcome! It won't be long before Tilda and Edwin take over your blog! Barb F

Cindy Frazier said...

I am also a newbie! Just started my own blog last week. I haven't had a chance to color in my Magnolia images yet, but will try to get to it soon! Looking forward to seeing yours! Cindy
http://wildwestcreations.blogspot.com